BMG Annual Business Forum provides a platform for Saudi and international experts to interact with guests and sponsors on matters related to local investments, conversion of family businesses into public companies, asset allocation models, and wealth creation advice.
Exploring KSA Vision 2030, and the opportunities it holds for UK businesses, is at the heart of this conference.
BMG Annual Business Form is a “by invitation only” event usually takes place on July, as part of a two day BMG Foundation’s “Summer Retreat” in Cambridge University, UK, attended by Saudi, GCC, International leading merchant families and Asset Managers.
The faculty of speakers includes:
- Government Officials
- Regulatory Authorities Officials
- CEOs of publically listed companies
- Investment Bankers
- Heads of family businesses planning to go public
- Fund managers
- Update on vision 2030
- The Saudi Capital Market
- The Saudi Parallel Market – Nomu
- Geo-Political developments
- The Saudi Automotive sector
- The Saudi Healthcare sector
- The Saudi Petrochemical sector
- The Saudi Aviation sector
- The Saudi Luxury and retail sector
- The Saudi, Turkish, and UK real estate sector