In a world that constantly reminds us of our differences and what sets us apart, BMG Foundation is focused on nurturing common values to build bridges between East and West. Since our inception in 1997, our NGO has dedicated its resources to serve those less fortunate and underprivileged globally. Our annual events are aimed at developing our youth’s sporting, musical and artistic understanding. Our more recent CSR initiatives have extended to addressing critical environmental issues including water preservation and safe driving.
Our mission at BMG Foundation is to organize events and to provide globally value-added and impactful initiatives.
- Foster social, humanitarian, and environmental programs through organizing nationalistic and high profile events.
- Support a various wide range of charities irrespective of race, religion, and nationality.
- Encourage and applaud artistic, musical and sporting endeavors for generations to come.
- Build cultural and corporate bridges between nations.
- Invite the private sector to support noble causes, receive high profile exposure, publicize brands, and network both regionally and internationally.