In a world that constantly reminds us of our differences and what sets us apart, BMG Foundation is focused on nurturing common values to build bridges between East and West. Since our inception in 1997, our NGO has dedicated its resources to serve those less fortunate and underprivileged globally. Our annual events aim to develop our youth’s engagement in sports and their appreciation of classical music and the arts . Our more recent CSR initiatives have broadened, addressing critical environmental issues such as water preservation, sustainable mobility and health issues.
Our mission at BMG Foundation is to organize charitable events and initiatives that have a globally beneficial impact.
- Foster social, humanitarian, and environmental programs through organizing culturally relevant, high profile events.
- Support a wide range of charities irrespective of race, religion, and nationality.
- Encourage and support artistic, musical and sporting endeavors for generations to come.
- Build cultural and corporate bridges between nations.
- Invite the private sector to engage in noble causes, receive top-level exposure, publicize brands and network both regionally and internationally.